Posted on: May 8, 2022
Group Business Administrator ContractStart ASAP
The mission of our Redmond-based Client's Digital Security &
Resilience (DSR) group is to enable them to build the most trusted
devices and services, while keeping their company safe and their
data protected. ---As part of the Security, Compliance, Identity,
and Management organization, and a steward of the client and their
customer's data, a core function of DSR is ensuring the security of
every aspect of the business. DSR is responsible for company-wide
information security and compliance, with a strategic focus on
information protection, assessment, awareness, governance, and
enterprise business continuity.
The Digital Security & Resilience (DSR) team is looking for a
Business Administrator to join our team! We are looking for an
accomplished candidate to support the team. The ideal candidate is
someone who has a passion for making leaders and organizations
better - through relationships, collaboration, and keeping things
running with great process. This position requires someone who is
extremely well organized, has excellent communication skills, shows
initiative & drive, and the ability to set priorities and handle
multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction. To be
successful, you will anticipate and remove administrative
roadblocks, make timely decisions, and have strong planning and
organizational skills. You will build effective working
relationships across boundaries and accommodate work styles and
perspectives of diverse individuals around the world.
- Hardware: own the ordering, maintaining, recycling and
standards for the hardware and peripherals for DSR. Maintain the
storage rooms and take inventory, as needed. Work with Chief of
Staff/Director of Business Management to help manage hardware
budget and provide reporting on a regular basis.
- Employee onboarding/offboarding: Meet new hires and help with
day-one set up. Manage the setup and clearing of machines,
peripherals, desks (space).
- Event coordination and set up for org-wide meeting and events:
assist with management and logistics including room reservations,
catering, and vendor engagement for org-wide Holiday Party, Summer
Picnic, Manager Meetings, Trainings, etc.
- Work as part of a strong admin team to manage the needs of the
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and
professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and
working with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Calendar support and special projects as needed.
- 2+ years of experience working in an administrative, reception,
or other support role
- Must be capable of juggling multiple projects at once, actively
track pending items and constantly re-prioritize tasks based on
changing business needs
- Demonstrated effective communication across various groups and
levels both in-person and via email
- Process-driven, extremely well organized, and
- 2+ years of experience supporting a calendar
- High integrity with experience handling confidential
- Able to deal with ambiguity, make independent decisions, be
proactive and drive tasks to closure
- Demonstrated track record of sound judgment, problem
resolution, teamwork, budgeting and analytical skills, decision
making skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to guide all levels to follow policies within
organization wide programs
- Ability to improve and establish policies within the DSR
Keywords: Brooksource, Redmond , Business Administrator, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!