Posted on: May 8, 2022
Web Experience Collective (WXC) is a design and research team
working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in
search, maps, advertising, and news. We collaborate in a
customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in
responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better
place for every person and organization on the planet to achieve
more. If you're passionate about technology, have a knack for
creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear
In this studio, we have several design teams working on a variety
of Feed segments. We are in need of a Design Generalist skilled in
Visual and Interaction Design to support one of them; News. This
designer will partner with a Design Lead and work alongside Project
Managers and Engineers to ideate, iterate, and develop the future
scope of products spanning World News, Local Knowledge, and rich
We are looking for a designer that is familiar with UX but they
don't need to be interaction specialists, necessarily. Visual
skills/aesthetic appeal is the most important quality. An ideal
candidate's portfolio content must be immersive and engaging with
Performs some aspects of the following work:
- Designs that show interaction flows and "look and feel" of
features across desktop, mobile, and tablet
- Experience working within a visual system, brand toolkit,
and/or interface guidelines
- Experience with motion prototypes to assist with
- Cross-collaboration with other design teams working on shared
- 2-5+ years of UI/UX and work-related experience
- Have a good understanding of UX (user experience, web, and
mobile interaction patterns).
- Strong visual/UI design skills.
- Proficiency with collaborative design software (i.e. Figma,
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work under constant deadline constraints is
- Must have the ability to understand technical issues and
communicate information effectively.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies (e.g.
HTML, CSS) is a plus.
- Experienced working within and adopting an existing design
- Portfolio review required.
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Design, Graphic Design, Industrial
Design or related area required.
- A combination of education and experience may substitute for a
Keywords: Aquent, Redmond , UI Designer, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!