E2E Scheduling PM
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Cloud Operations + Innovation (CO+I) is the team behind one of
the World's largest Cloud Infrastructures, responsible for
developing, building and maintaining the entire Microsoft Cloud.
Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a
trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide, and we are
looking for passionate, high energy scheduling program managers to
help achieve that mission.
Within CO+I, the Core Operations & Functions Team manages the
delivery of datacenter capacity for Microsoft's Cloud Business
across the globe. We have a portfolio of complex projects that
require oversight from End-to-End. The Scheduling PM will be the
Team's specialist for schedule management via our EPPM database.
They will be a vital connection and orchestration point to ensure
we have a fully integrated schedule across all of our segments in
support of overall data center delivery.
* Expert user of MS Project, with at least 5 years of experience in
* 2+ Years of experience with Data Analysis.
* 3+ years of Proven success in leading schedule
development/management on a portfolio of medium to large scale
* Familiarity with CPM methodology
* Familiar with PowerBI platform
* Creative problem-solving skills and collaboration across global
teams within and outside the organization
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Manage the execution of planning and development of the
integrated master schedule, in support of major projects and
programs across the portfolio.
* Oversee and manage portfolio and program level schedules,
building detailed schedules from inception to completion.
* Develop schedule mitigation strategies, reporting on schedule
issues and critical tasks to management, analyzing schedule
sensitivity and risk, alerting on issues and recommending solutions
for schedule issues and high-risk areas.
* Coordinate with all segments and functional organizations to
ensure the execution system is in alignment with the organizational
processes and goals through the tactical management of the
integrated master schedule.
* Establish and maintain standard detailed project delivery
schedule templates with key milestones identified
* Through coordination with other segments, monitor, analyze, and
provide direction on the general health, risks, and progress of the
* Advise management of the status of work in progress, critical
need by and delivery dates, and potential delays to committed
* You should enjoy working under pressure and deadlines, with a
strong ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, while driving
* Ability to work across organizational boundaries to build
alignment and drive closure on issues and result
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond , E2E Scheduling PM, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!