Company: Exsilio Solutions
Posted on: May 14, 2022
**REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE TEMPORARILY-MUST BE LOCATED NEAR REDMOND
WASHINGTON AS THIS WILL CONVERT TO AN IN-PERSON POSITION ONCE IT IS
SAFE TO DO SO**
Exsilio Solutions is a consulting firm that focuses on delivering
business value to their stakeholder, by utilizing IT solutions. The
mission of the Data Scientist is to deliver data science solutions,
work with their stakeholder to drive business value and contribute
to the Data Science service line within the Data Warehouse
practice. The Data Scientist will be accountable for their project
success and utilization. This is a full-time/permanent role.
- Understanding and working with multiple data sources to create
a unified solution that implements the client's business rules and
supports their analytical needs.
- Develop and validate machine learning models: logistic
regression, decision trees, random forest and neural networks.
- Creating stored procedures, SSIS packages, and using other
methods to import/translate/manipulate data.
- Analyzing potential data patterns to help create effective
- Optimize processes involving large data sets to improve
- Work with stakeholder to understand their business, and make
recommendations to help solve problems or improve processes.
- Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced
- Perform data mining on large sets of data for various
- 3-5+ years of experience working directly with predictive
- SQL Server programming and knowledge of data warehousing best
- 3+ years of work experience with R/Python.
- Ability to perform summary statistics, t-tests, ANOVA,
- 2+ years' experience designing, developing, testing, and
supporting of ETL, and OLAP cubes.
- The ability to extrapolate database schema to meet the business
needs of the application.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Client-facing presence and excellent business acumen.
- Report development experience (SSRS, SSIS, PowerBI, Excel)
- PowerShell and C#
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics or Statistics.
Exsilio's success is grounded in the perfect balance of size and
ability; we have the capacity to expertly handle many large
enterprise accounts while still being able to move on a dime and
change with our client's diverse needs. Our teams carry with them
an arsenal of diverse, expert knowledge and fierce dedication to
the success of our customers. We're committed to the idea of
getting in the trenches with our customers and really understanding
their business to achieve the best results. Working at Exsilio
isn't only about working on projects, we always look for
opportunities to stay active in the industry whether it be
participating in design competitions and hackathons or showcasing
your talents in videos, podcasts or blog form.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Exsilio Solutions, Redmond , Data Scientist, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!