Company: QC Industries
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Are you looking for a great place to work? Key Technology is a
worldwide leader in food processing technology. As a global
industrial manufacturing company, our ongoing innovations provide
increased control, continuous processing, sorting, automated
inspection, specialized conveying, and grading and sizing, in
processed fruits and vegetables, nuts, dried fruit, fresh-cut
produce and more.
The Finishing Tech deburrs, polishes, grinds and finishes metal
items that require rounded corners and or a grained finish using
hand held grinders and buffers by performing the following
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* At all times safety is a top priority while performing any part
of your job.
* Primary job is to perform necessary tasks to produce the required
surface finish on parts and assemblies.
* Follow instructions given by Supervisor.
* Understands and operates machines at production level with
* Reads job blueprints or router to determine finish requirements
* Works jobs according to the due dates provided on the routers
unless otherwise instructed by Supervisor.
* Removes burrs, sharp edges and imperfections to attain finish
* Always wear grinding shield while grinding, gloves are also
* Performs minor machine maintenance on machines.
* Stays in work area and works well with others.
* Sets up machines, stacks, marks, packs, and transports finished
work pieces to next work center.
* Properly use barcode system to reflect hours charged to job.
* Contact Supervisor or Weld Lead if there is a problem with job or
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, blue print, or schedule form.
Why Work at Key?
* Competitive wages
* Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health
* Paid time off, paid holidays
* 401K Savings Plan with company match.
* Tuition Reimbursement, promote from within, shadowing
All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment drug
screen and background and reference check.
Keywords: QC Industries, Redmond , Finishing Tech, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!