Hardware Program Manager (Bilingual - Fluent Japanese)
Company: Fresh Consulting
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and
hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services
to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers,
sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch
engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect
humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need
someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality
work in a fast-paced environment. See more at
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across
Title: Hardware Engineering Program Manager
Duration: 1 year with possible extension or convert to
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday
Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
* Collaborate with a muli-disciplinary team consisting of
Engineering, Supply Chain, Product Management, Sales, Regulatory
and external vendors and lead the execution of new technology
introduction (NTI) and new product introduction (NPI) programs.
* Build and update prototype build schedules and track the flow of
material and engineering samples in collaboration with Supply
* Lead multi-disciplinary project meetings and be the link between
various involved functions and the main point of contact for the
teams and vendors during product development.
* Set project priorities for the team in collaboration with the
stakeholders and leadership team,
* Strive to build consensus and harmonize execution and vision
* Report in status meetings.
* Identify execution risks and lead to establish mitigation
* Identify opportunities to save time, cost and scope.
* Initiate and monitor change requests as needed and drive them to
successful closure in a timely
Keywords: Fresh Consulting, Redmond , Hardware Program Manager (Bilingual - Fluent Japanese), Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!