Company: Bluehawk Consulting
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Bluehawk Consulting is seeking a Communications Specialist to
support one of the world's largest software development
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Communications
Specialist with practical experience writing and editing in a
professional setting. Candidates must function independently, be
self-driven, have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced
environment, and be able to deliver in an ambiguous environment.
This role supports the Direct Sales Support Team.
- Editing and processing content for field sales audiences,
leveraging basic information design, technical writing/editing,
brand guidance, etc. (-50-75%).
- Managing run of business tasks such as process, system audits,
management of team calendar invites, and other ad hoc projects as
- Passion for quality, detail, and results; extreme attention to
details and accuracy a MUST.
- Minimum 1-3 years technical/editing writing experience.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be motivated, a generalist by nature, fast learner, and
willing to take on new challenges.
- Must be flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast
paced environment while taking direction from multiple individuals
requiring strong time management skills.
- A genuine curiosity to dig into the details and research an
issue before responding to requests.
- Demonstrated ability to decipher when to take on a request and
when/how to diplomatically push back.
- Ability to be nimble and organize and prioritize multiple
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required to demonstrate accomplishment and
basic education when working with people from varied backgrounds
and areas of expertise.
- Previous project management, technical writing, and/or document
- Experience using SharePoint as a Content Management System
(CMS) to publish content.
- Some Excel skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing complex cross-functional
initiatives in a collaborative manner resulting in excellent
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority across
horizontal and vertical boundaries.
Our Diverse and Inclusive Culture
Bluehawk Consulting is a Kirkland, Washington-based management
consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve their
performance, increase their efficiency, and enhance organizational
value while reducing costs.
We are a team who love to accomplish great things together!
We excel at hiring talented people who are driven to create
solutions for our client's most challenging projects. Uniting
amazing talent with meaningful work experiences is our passion;
fostering an environment that embraces individuality and unique
gifts embodies our values and fuels our purpose.
- Our diverse team, they make us great!
- Consultative, client-focused, and interactive approaches.
- Innovation, actualizing potential, and a positive outlook
towards change and accepting challenges.
- Learning, listening, and communicating openly with
- Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it!
- Humor, lightness, and flexibility.
We work hard to create a supportive environment, where employees
enjoy a very competitive pay and benefits package, including an
optional, full-benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401K, holidays and paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also
provides training opportunities and rewards leadership, diligence
and the desire to achieve more.
Bluehawk is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or
If this sounds like a place you'd like to learn more about, visit
us at www.bluehawkconsulting.com
Keywords: Bluehawk Consulting, Redmond , Communications Specialist, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!