Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: November 23, 2022
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Research Assistant". This is 12
months of contract with one of our direct client based at Redmond,
Job Details: Job Title: Research Assistant ILocation: Redmond, WA
98052Duration: 12 months Contract Summary:
- This includes conducting research studies with human
- RAs will be responsible for the set-up, implementation, and
data collection for the studies.
- Assist principal investigators with experiments involving human
- RAs may help with experimental design and provide useful
feedback prior to study
- Stage and set up equipment for the study. Study set-up may
involve engaging with engineering, external equipment vendors,
internal and external safety evaluators, and the research study
team to ensure the equipment is set up properly.
- RAs may pilot experiments, make observations, and give feedback
to the Clients study team to optimize study procedures.
- RAS may assist the study project manager and external
recruiting services in participant recruiting and scheduling
- Conduct the study. This includes any or all of the following:
screening participants, obtaining participant consent, assuring the
privacy and confidentiality of participants and their data,
instructing study participants and guiding them through study
procedures, running the study procedures, collecting the data per
study design, formatting and annotating the data, and creating
basic reports regarding the data.
- RAs are expected to follow procedures related to maintaining
confidential information and handling of confidential data.
- Study support services. Support research and development in
various areas including data collection, onsite handling, tracking
of participant compensation and tracking of equipment and
- RAs may conduct and summarize literature reviews
- RAs may purchase research papers
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience understanding and communicating technical
information to non-experts.
- Experience coordinating and maintaining schedules across
multiple teams, managing shared resources, and coordinating with a
- Organizational and planning experience.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams.
- Master's Degree in a scientific discipline, user research
- 2+ years experience in a research environment.
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator or equivalent
educational experience (e.g. master's degree in relevant
- Experience with program management software (e.g. Jira) and
experience with CRM software (e.g. Constant Contact, Salesforce) or
similar contact database software.
Disclaimer:"U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action,
Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any
other legally protected status."
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Redmond , Research Assistant, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!