Aerospace Assembler -Level 2- 3rd Shift
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When working at Honeywell, you are a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Range $22-$24/hr plus $2/hour shift differential
For benefits information, please visit - -Current employees may
visit HR Direct.
Schedule/Hours: 10:30PM - 7:00AM
- Operate assigned equipment
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System.
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness.
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports.
- Set up and change over equipment.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GEDWE VALUE
- 1-2 years of Industrial Experience
- Technical Degree (Not required) or Technical background
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearlyAdditional
- JOB ID: HRD183652
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 15001 NE 36th Street,Redmond,Washington,98052,United
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status.Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Redmond , Aerospace Assembler -Level 2- 3rd Shift, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!