Painter Spray A Major Assemblies - 3905
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to
fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming,
respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional
growth. Find your future with us.Boeing Commercial is seeking a
Paint Sprayer to support their team in Everett and Renton,
WAAssociated Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with employees of lower classification engaged in
aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles painting to insure completion
of work assignment.
- Perform touchup and pickup painting, both spray and brush, per
inspection requirements. Prepare surfaces to assure proper adhesion
and/or perform any hand or power finishing of painted
- Prepare to proper consistency various paints, enamels,
lacquers, varnishes, etc.
- Spray and/or brush any required prime necessary to accomplish
- Clean and service spray guns, paint tanks, brushes, hoses and
related equipment after using.
- Mask required areas to facilitate corrosion removal or painting
- Prepare and set up all equipment and supplies to perform work
assignment, such as fall protection, protective removable
- Coordinate with other organizations, such as safety,
environmental and fire, to ensure shop is prepared for certain
- Operate lifts in order to accomplish work assignment.
- Support customer inspections as required.
- Operate ovens and ensure the curing and air filtering equipment
are functioning in proper mode for current process, such as oven
temperature, booth pressure drop, breathing air, humidity, etc. and
document as required.
- Monitor and maintain time sensitive materials/processes.
- Apply temporary protective materials, such as elephant hide,
mats, etc., to facilitate follow-on operations.
- Obtain and maintain any certifications and qualifications as
required.This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected
candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed
location optionsThis position must meet Export Control compliance
requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22
C.F.R. --120.15 is required.-- "US Person" includes US Citizen,
lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.Basic Qualifications
- 1+ or more years of experience in Painting
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to complete Fall protection trainingPreferred
- Experience working from heights & using fall protection
equipment with weight limitations
- Experience finishing and painting in either Aircraft,
Automotive or Marine Industry
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings,
technical publications and/or specificationsTypical Education:High
school graduate or GED preferred.Relocation:This position offers
relocation based on candidate eligibility.Shift:This position is
for variable shifts.Drug Free Workplace:Boeing is a Drug Free
Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to
testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and
alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.----Union:
- Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via
Careers at Boeing will be considered as this job is not installed
- This is an hourly position governed by the International
Association of Machinists (IAM-751) Collective Bargaining
agreement.Summary pay range: $20.00 - $42.80At Boeing, we strive to
deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and
retain the top talent.-- Elements of the Total Rewards package
include competitive base pay and variable compensation
opportunities.--The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees
with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs,
generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts,
health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and
disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that
provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.--The specific
programs and options available to any given employee may vary
depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date
of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining
agreements.Please note that the salary information is a general
guideline only.-- Salaries are based upon candidate experience and
qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.----
Equal Opportunity Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors,
military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Keywords: BOEING, Redmond , Painter Spray A Major Assemblies - 3905, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...