Company: Interim Healthcare of Bellevue WA
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Computed Tomography (CT) TechnologistInterim HealthCare Staffing
offers the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the
security of working for an established company. We are currently
seeking a skilled and experienced Computed Tomography (CT)
Technologist to join our dynamic team. If you are passionate about
delivering accurate and compassionate patient care while utilizing
state-of-the-art CT technology, we would love to hear from you.
-What we offer our Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Weekly pay, and Direct Deposit. $66-$71/hour
- Fitness reimbursement
- Tuition discounts through Rasmussen University
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Continuing education and paid orientationComputed Tomography
(CT) Technologist Position Details:
- Type:16 weeks contract
- Shift Start Time: 6 pm-6 am
- Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3/12 hour shifts
- Location: Kirkland, WA - - -Responsibilities:
- Performs complex CT scan examinations and procedures, including
injecting contrast material under the direct supervision of a
- -Sets, adjusts and controls the CT scanner equipment to apply
ionizing radiation for CT procedures. Measures and selects proper
electronics and technical factors such as kilovolts, milliamperes,
slices and exposure time. Consistently produces high quality CT
scans, develops images and interprets technical quality of images
as related to quality assurance standards.
- -Analyzes patient's general body size, physical condition and
age to accurately perform CT examinations.
- -Communicates to patient constantly, in lay language,
describing the procedure, what the patient can expect from the
procedure, and the status of the procedure, always maintaining
patient's confidence. Demonstrates respect for patient's dignity
- -Handles incoming and interoffice telephone calls and
- -Greets patients, obtains history from patient, starts IV when
appropriate and readies the patient for scan.
- -Obtains lab work and other necessary patient information from
- -Schedules CT Scan exams from the Cerner imaging queue,
ensuring all paperwork is complete and accurate.
- -Updates patient status in the RIS to indicate exam
- -Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- -ARRT, or registry eligible, must take registry within first 45
days of employment.
- -Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- -Training specific to the operation and performance of CT
- -Current WA State Radiologic Technologist licensure
- -Registered in CT Technology with ARRT within one year of
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in a radiology setting.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced Hospital environment.
- -Current BLS certification
- Two (2) positive work references
- Successfully complete and pass a background check and drug
test. -Who We Are: -Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc. is
the nation's most experienced healthcare network. Driven by more
than 300 independently owned offices spanning 44 states, our team
of 43,000 caregivers and nurses serves over 190,000 people every
year. From home care and hospice services to healthcare staffing
and specialized care, Interim HealthCare combines the resources of
a national organization with a uniquely personal approach in each
of our communities. Simply put, we're a national leader in
healthcare delivery.#INTBVWAPANPandoLogic. Keywords: Medical
Technologist (MT), Location: Redmond, WA - 98053
Keywords: Interim Healthcare of Bellevue WA, Redmond , CT Technologist, Other , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!