Overnight Grocery Supervisor (Stocking, Receiving, Inventory)
Company: Whole Foods Market IP. L.P.
Posted on: February 17, 2021
HIRING ALERT: We're hiring in-store shoppers near you! Flexible
scheduling, at least $15/hr minimum starting pay and quick hiring
process. -- Learn More> > > Overnight Grocery Supervisor
(Stocking, Receiving, Inventory) Department Store Job Type Regular
Location Redmond, Washington, United States of America Redmond Job
DescriptionAssist with the scheduling and supervision of Grocery
team members as well as with the day-to-day flow of the department.
Maintain attractive Grocery displays and support the regional
Grocery vision. Support the Grocery Team Leader and Associate Team
Leader(s) to ensure smooth operation of the Grocery Team. Ensure a
positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and
efficient service to customers and team
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight
the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Help train Team Members in a manner that builds and sustains a
high-performance team and minimizes turnover as delegated by Team
Leader and Associate Team Leader.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment that
supports a high Team Member morale.
- Communicate and maintain Team Member safety and security
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Grocery Team Members.
- Assist in training of new Team Members, utilizing learning
checklists and training materials.
- Complete spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets
- Support national, regional, and store programs.
- Responds promptly to customer needs and questions and requests
assistance when necessary, including answering the store phone
- Open and close department according to established
- Oversee team and resolve difficult customer situations.
- May assist with interviewing.
- Determine break schedule and ensure all necessary breaks are
- Communicate team concerns to the Team Leader and Associate Team
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including
Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe
- Operate and sanitize all Grocery equipment in a safe and proper
manner.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part
of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable
manner to fellow team members and customers
- Extensive knowledge of Grocery Team procedures and
- Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment
- Strong demonstrated organizational and time management
- Basic computer skills and ability to use computer programs such
as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to prioritize efficiently and delegate
- Use of box cutters
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as neededDesired Work Experiences
- 1+ year grocery experience
- Team Oriented
- Customer Service Focus At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair
and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and
candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected
characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals
solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and
business needs. Real benefits go beyond what you'd expect. We call
ours "Whole Benefits," and they cover Physical, Mental, and
Financial health. Here are a few of the perks you can expect in
these areas. We offer access to health insurance for all full-time
Team Members to keep you feeling great. 20% In-Store Discount Our
most famous benefit, every Team Member gets a 20% in-store discount
on your favorite products. Plus, after six months, you have the
opportunity to increase that discount up to 30%. PTO Cash-Out Once
per year, eligible US Team Members can take 100% of unused PTO
hours and convert them into pay Total Health Immersions Four times
a year, we send select Team Members to a week-long health getaway
to help create and sustain healthy lifestyle changes. We pay 100%
of the costs and even 50% of your spouse's costs if they want to
join. Whole Planet Foundation Team Member Volunteer Program
Eligible Team Members can travel for 2-3 weeks to the communities
where Whole Foods Market sources products and funds microcredit
clients through its Whole Planet Foundation. Career Learning and
Development Better yourself as you better us. We give you
comprehensive training, programs and clear career paths to help you
grow. Our Core Values Our core values have guided us since Day 1.
We live them every day, and they've helped make us who we are
today. We Sell the Highest Quality Natural and Organic Foods We
Satisfy and Delight our Customers We Promote Team Member Growth and
Happiness We Create Profits and Prosperity We Care About our
Communities and the Environment We Practice Win-Win Partnership
with our Suppliers Sign up for Job Alerts Not seeing a fit? Sign up
for job alerts and we'll notify you the moment a new job you want
is posted. How would you rate your experience popup "Whole Foods
Market" is a registered trademark of Whole Foods Market IP,
Keywords: Whole Foods Market IP. L.P., Redmond , Overnight Grocery Supervisor (Stocking, Receiving, Inventory), Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!