RF Architect - Cellular/Wireless/WiFi
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Position Title: RF Architect - Cellular/Wireless/WiFi
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract
opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Responsible for putting together cellular RF Front End
- Familiar with QC tools
- Familiarity with RF PA and LNA
- Meeting Cellular 3GPP and compliance RF requirements
- Board layout experiences - Calibration / characterization
- Ideally an Eng. w/ RF Design and Architecture experience with
Cellular technology - first priority
- Would also consider an Eng. w/ RF Design and Architecture
experience w/ WiFi technology, as a second possibility.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering
and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom,
and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a
positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as
our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work
opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid
health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax
commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k
Keywords: Protingent, Redmond , RF Architect - Cellular/Wireless/WiFi, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!