Security Log Analyst
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Redmond, WA, San Francisco, CA, West Coast (Remote) In this role,
you will perform initial triage, investigation and escalations as
part of the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT). You
will be the initial point of contact for investigation and
remediation. This individual will process vulnerability and threat
data from a variety of sources to provide actionable intelligence
to internal and external customers plus implement countermeasures
and maintain and enhance the defenses for our information systems
and resources. Security Log Analyst keeps it possible for the
organization to defend its assets with clear vision and situational
awareness in a persistent, dynamic, and highly complex threat
-environment. You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to
learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies. You
like to share your knowledge with others and are willing to ask for
help in return. You should be a highly motivated self-starter with
attention to detail. SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES -INCLUDE:
- Monitor IT Security Tools to protect infrastructure and
communicate security events and incidents to applicable Computer
Security Incident Response Team personnel and/or management and
recommend security actions per procedures where -required.
- Perform investigations on mixed Mac's, Linux, Ubuntu and
Microsoft Windows environments, including network devices,
databases, web services, and enterprise -applications.
- Coordinate with infrastructure support teams to
maintain/troubleshoot security tools and monitoring
- Escalates potential cybersecurity events to senior team members
- Searching through networks, system, and log data to find and
identify undetected -threats.
- Stay current on IT security trends and -news.
- Tune security measures and operate software to protect systems
and information infrastructure, and -firewalls.
- Supports cybersecurity investigation -requests
- Other duties to support the Cybersecurity Program as -assigned
- Recent completion of a Cyber Security program, Computer Science
Degree, Information Security Degree or other related certifications
in the Information Security -field.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, packet
capture solutions, and intrusion detection -systems.
- Familiarity with network protocols (DNS, DHCP, SMTP,
- 1-2 years of combined IT and security work experience with a
broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application
development, networking, database design and -system
- Familiarity with -AWS
- Proven ability to work -independently
- Excellent written and communication -skills ABOUT -ONELOGIN
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management , connects people
with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering
organizations to access the world---. The OneLogin Unified Access
Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps,
devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate
collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a
multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We
are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more
information, visit -www.onelogin.com , -Blog , -Facebook , -Twitter
, -or -LinkedIn .
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and
privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide,
security is top -of -mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with
customers to come up with smart solutions that drive -business
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive
across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as -one
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our
work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace
a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, -and
-agility About OneLogin OneLogin is the identity platform for
secure, scalable and smart experiences that connect people to
technology. With the OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform,
customers can connect all of their applications, identify potential
threats and act quickly.
Keywords: OneLogin, Redmond , Security Log Analyst, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!