Company: King & Prince Seafood
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Are you looking for a job with career advancement, full
benefits, and a fun, diverse team? King and Prince Seafood offers
all of that and more!With over 65 years of experience and a
commitment to seafood sustainability, King and Prince provides
great tasting, high quality prepared food for restaurants, colleges
& universities, healthcare facilities, and other local & national
businesses.We offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits package
including a variety of healthcare, wellness, retirement programs,
services, and activities.The Production Supervisor is responsible
for the safe and efficient operation of all production lines,
supervision, and to support production leads and production
employees. Will create and revise systems and procedures by
analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of
control, budgetary and personnel requirements. Responsible for
accomplishing production staff results by communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating,
coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. Must
be familiar with aspects of the Production Manager's position and
ready to assume that role in the manager's absence.Essential
- Monitor, report, and evaluate daily performance of production
crew against predetermined costing and staffing needs. Accountable
for production line costs, i.e. labor, overtime, supplies, yields,
productivity, and training.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment. Educate and direct
applicable personnel on the safe operation of all equipment, and
resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and
- Ensures and maintains a quality product is produced by
enforcing organization and manufacturing specifications.
- Adhering and enforcing company GMP's and HACCP policies.
- Work closing with the Quality Assurance department and correct
any nonconformities in a timely manner.
- Develop and conduct training for production leads and
operators, monitor startup and shutdown procedures, coordinate
production efforts with the sanitation crew, verify accurate
operator reporting and work order processing, update training and
operating manuals for current plant operation procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops/courses, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art
practices; participating in professional seminars.
- Facilitate open lines of communication between employees,
management and executives. Foster an environment of openness and
trust on the production floor.
- Completes staffing plan by scheduling and assigning personnel;
meeting targets; establishing priorities; monitoring progress;
revising schedules; and resolving problems.
- Will supervise and support multiple leads and hold production
personnel accountable to predetermined goals and objectives.
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement strategies and
action plans.Experience / Education:
- 3-5 years of experience leading a team in a high paced
environment, along with 1-2 years of relevant production or
- Working knowledge of industry safety standards in a food
manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a diverse
work group, focused on results, employee engagement, decision
making and teamwork.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to
communicate effectively with staff and management at multiple
- Must be able to work with and lead a multi-cultural and diverse
workforce. Prefer bilingual - English and Spanish, Vietnamese,
Chinese or Tagalog.
- Solid organizational skills. Must be able to effectively
multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Must be
able to work effectively under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Strong PC skills. Must possess strong working knowledge of
Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel). Ability to learn
manufacturing software program.
- Ability to a work flexible schedule.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate strong initiative.
Keywords: King & Prince Seafood, Redmond , Production Supervisor, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!