Mechanical / Polymer Technician
Company: Fresh Consulting
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and
hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services
to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers,
sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch
engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect
humans, systems, and machines. Weve been growing fast and need
someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality
work in a fast-paced environment. See more at
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across
Title: Mechanical / Polymer Technician
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday
Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- Spend 100% of time dedicated to low volume hardware production
- Support already active build projects by executing established
manufacturing processes, as well as supporting the bring-up of new
processes as they arise.
- Responsible for keeping processing documentation (work
instructions, QA documents, reports, etc.) up to date.
- Should anticipate that the majority of their work will involve
repetitive manufacturing tasks, and occasional new process
development & documentation work.
- 3-4+ years of mechanical assembly experience
- Strong technical writing and communication skills (Create and
maintain documentation including quality assurance instructions,
manufacturing work instructions, QA reports, etc.)
- Follow complex mechanical assembly instructions.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, illustrator,
- Willingness and ability to learn different types of production
equipment (heat press, soldering irons, lasers cutters, vacuum
- Must be able to work autonomously, and collaboratively with a
Preferred Skills: Experience with casting and molding, 3D printing,
Polymer lab, Materials science etc.
Education: AA or vocational training etc., in Mechanical, Material
Sciences or closely related field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500
companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one
of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on
R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from
AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term
investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we
together have created.
Were a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers,
and developers united together in creating a fresh experience.
Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing,
our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your
impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the
process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business,
understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into
memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Fresh Consulting, Redmond , Mechanical / Polymer Technician, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!