CDL Class A Truck Driver
Company: CAST Transportation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CDL Class A Truck Driver(Local in Denver, Over the road in TN WA
Call (844) 495-6430 or Apply Online
Salary Range: HR - $24.00 - $30.00
MI - $0.50 - $0.62
CAST SPECIALTY TRANSPORTATION
We are very family oriented with a strong and documented safety
CAST is proud of its unique history and superior corporate
performance record. Since 1948, we have served our customers with
the highest quality of service in the industry. Our commitment to
safety has allowed us to develop excellent relations with customers
and regulatory agencies. Our earned reputation has made us one of
the Department of Energy s top approved carriers in the
This position is responsible for driving a diesel powered
tractor-trailer combination to transport and deliver products in
all weather conditions with safety being the first consideration
while performing the following essential functions and
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions and responsibilities include but are not
- Ability to safely drive a Class A Vehicle for up to 11 hours
per day to include a shift up to 14 hours and a weekly duty cycle
of up to 70 hours in an 8 day period.
- Apply knowledge and skill in maneuvering the vehicle in
difficult places such as narrow passageways, mountain passes, and
off road job sites.
- Must have ability to throw securement devices (Straps and
Chains) and tarps over the load safely while avoiding injury or
damage to the product. These devices weigh from 20 lbs to 130 lbs.
Must be able apply tire chains when weather requires.
- Perform minor repairs on trucks or trailers to keep operable.
Some repairs include but is not limited to adjusting
- Must accurately and completely perform daily driver vehicle
inspection report (DVIR) through ELD device to indicate truck
and/or trailer condition.
- Complete billing information, collect fees for customers and
other paperwork required in completing the transaction.
- Attend Company sponsored Safety Meetings and participate in
training sessions required by the Company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One year recent verifiable driving experience with Combination
Class A equipment.
- Mountain experience is preferred.
- Must have general knowledge of the Federal Regulations CFR 49,
as well as applicable State and Local Laws.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements are required.
Apply Online Below or Call (844) 495-6430
Keywords: CAST Transportation, Redmond , CDL Class A Truck Driver, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!