Company: RDF Builders
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At RDF Builders Co. , we like to roll up our sleeves, work with
our project teams, and build something that benefits where we live,
work, and play. If you enjoy working with a diverse group of people
who build communities together, then RDF is a great place for you
to build your career.
We are looking for Carpenters to join our team. RDF Builders is
proud to offer special training to our employees to help meet job
You will be expected to perform carpentry work by:
* Maintaining a safe and respectful work place.
* Cutting, fitting and installing drywall.
* Taping, mudding, sanding and texturing.
* Building and installing stairs.
* Maintaining tools used.
* Assisting with area cleanup.
* Working all shifts, including varying shifts, extended hours, and
* Assisting with problem solving.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
You are qualified if:
* You are a Union member and/or are willing to join the Carpenter's
* You demonstrate knowledge and compliance with all safety policies
* You are a high school graduate or equivalent.
* You have the ability to read, write, and speak English.
* You are able to read blueprints, use and read a tape measure, and
do basic math problems.
* You demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a
* You have good organizational skills.
* You have experience with the use of two-way radios, power tools,
hand tools; such as nail guns and saws.
RDF is committed to the principles upon which equal employment laws
and regulations are based. RDF recruits, hires, trains, compensates
and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identification, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
marital status, veterans' status, mental or physical disability or
any other legally protected status unrelated to a particular job's
requirements or an individual's performance and qualifications. The
concept of equal employment opportunity applies at all RDF
operations. The company is strongly committed to this policy, and
believes in the concept and spirit of the law.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your
Keywords: RDF Builders, Redmond , Carpenter, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!