Logistics Service Provider Development Lead
Posted on: May 6, 2022
As a Logistics Service Provider Development Lead for Meta
Reality Labs, you will be responsible for developing and
cultivation of key strategic relationships with critical service
providers, which includes sourcing, negotiating rates and
agreements, and ensuring our supply base is able to support the
organization's growth ambitions. It is this role's responsibility
to ensure our portfolio of suppliers consistently meet or exceed
performance and commercial requirements. This role will report to
the LSP Manager and will be responsible for end-to-end ownership of
the sourcing and development of the air and ocean freight
Logistics Service Provider Development Lead Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report freight market trends, regulatory and
legislative changes to ensure compliance, benchmark pricing and
best practices are incorporated into the RL supply chain.
- Establish supplier selection criteria, evaluate alternative
LSP's and lead the RFX process, and drive final supplier selection
in partnership with functional teams, ensuring the LSP's are
capable of meeting RL current and future business
- Negotiate various agreements as needed with suppliers to
establish best-in-class pricing, flexibility, quality, delivery,
payment, and service terms.
- Lead contract, freight rate and settlement, making sure that
contracts with LSP's support the needs of the business, and that
all LSP's meet their contractual commitments.
- Build strong strategic relationships with LSP's and
collaborating to uncover and realize new value and reduce risk of
- Organize and lead LSP business reviews with strategic
- Collaborate with Trade, Logistics and Fulfilment Team to
achieve lowest total landed costs without sacrificing superior
- Provide innovative ideas to improve LSP performance,
sustainability and expand diverse supplier spend.
- 5+ years' experience in global freight procurement/sourcing and
a proven track record of successfully sourcing air and ocean
- Knowledge of purchasing processes (RFP/RFQ/RFI/PO.).
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, transportation, or a closely
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven experience to
listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely
to obtain positive results.
- Proactive self-starter with organizational skills with the
experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and leadership
- Experience handling calmly and effectively multiple and
- Experience with TMS, e-sourcing and freight audit platform
operation and/or implementation
- Knowledge of high security/high risk and dangerous goods
- Work experience at LSP preferred
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Oculus, Redmond , Logistics Service Provider Development Lead, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!