Posted on: May 13, 2022
Hardware/Software Lab Technician 6 month contract Onsite in
Redmond, WA *Potential for conversion to permanent position
Overview: Our large and growing client in eCommerce industry is
seeking a Lab Technician with strong Linux expertise for a 6
months+ onsite contact assignment. In this role, you will join a
multi-disciplinary hardware software team and your daily duties
will focus on developing scripting with software proficiency,
validating and verifying hardware functionality for RF Hardware
(radio frequency). This job is onsite in Redmond, WA and has the
potential to convert to a permanent position. Responsibilities: As
a Lab Technician with Linux based computer proficiency, you will
work with a multi-disciplinary team to execute on the following
- Custom hardware circuits configuration setup with computer
- Basic Lab measurements with oscilloscope and power supply.
- Proficiency with Linux Ubuntu or similar.
- Able to work with revision control systems such as GIT.
- Able to configure computer for basic networking access.
- Able to work with re-work station and soldering station for
printed circuit boardRequirements:
- Top requirements: Experience with Linux OS, revision control
systems, Python scripting, embedded systems, software best
- Associate degree in Engineering Technology Specialized in
Electronics, formal apprenticeship or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 2+ years of experience in working with printed circuit boards
development in a lab environment with Linux based computer or
Keywords: Experis, Redmond , Lab Technician, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!