Shipping Clerk - Manifesting
Company: Cutter & Buck
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Vision: The Manifest Coordinator is
responsible for accurately weighing packages and inputting
applicable dim weights for international destination or air service
packages, also correctly directing the flow of packages to their
designated staging areas for carriers and/or future ship
dates.Shift: Day - 8am to 430pmReports to: Outbound ManagerHourly
Pay Rate: $18.50 to $21.00 per hourPrior Shipping experience
required. Job Summary and Essential Functions:The responsibilities
of the Manifest Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally, 30 lbs. frequently
for 8 hours
- Ability to operate a fixed computer station
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Understand the entire WMI manifesting process
- Be able to use good judgment in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player and get along well in a team environment
- Be willing to perform other jobs in and outside of the shipping
- Be a good communicatorProcess Outline:
- Check each carton to make sure it was packed properly
- Check to make sure the proper size carton was used
- Make sure the container is taped properly for shipping
- Scan the carton number and put the container on the scale
- Repeat the above process for all cartons
- Determine if the order is to ship out same day send it down the
line to the trailer for loading, if the order is a pack and
- Detailed instructions for this process will be explained during
- Our Distribution Center does require the ability to work in
sometimes in hot and cold indoor climate of the warehouse.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to at least 50 lbs. on an hourly
- High energy, dynamic work environment where you have quick
access to all areas of the organizations.
- May require overtime during seasonal periods as appropriate.
Our Workplace: Employees shall work in a non-hostile work
environment. That is, the employee is expected not to engage in any
activity that unreasonably interferes with performance of any other
employee, such as sexual harassment, unlawful discrimination or any
other behavior that unduly demeans or intimidates another employee.
Cutter & Buck is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and
socially responsible company. We maintain a drug-free workplace and
perform pre-employment post-offer substance abuse testing, complete
post-offer Background Check is required for all positions. A clear
driving record may be required for certain positions.Monday -
Friday, 9am to 5pm40
Keywords: Cutter & Buck, Redmond , Shipping Clerk - Manifesting, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!