Company: Canyon Creek Cabinet Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Safely troubleshoots and performs repairs on machinery,
electrical, mechanical or a combination thereof, on facility
equipment in compliance with all company policies. Performs
preventative maintenance on manufacturing tools and machinery and
performs procedures or repairs to the facility.
* Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance duties on
* Trouble shoot equipment problems on mechanical, electrical and
* Adjust, repair, and replace component like belts, cables, wheels,
pulleys, gearboxes, sprockets, chains, bearings, guide rollers,
pneumatic cylinders, AC/DC electrical motor, drives, and other
* Uses test and diagnostic equipment such as multi-meters and
infrared thermometers to identify root cause of problems and put
corrective actions in place.
* Understand basic electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
* Maintain and perform troubleshooting on electrical and mechanical
systems, printer applicators, motors, photo-eyes, relays, proximity
sensors, solenoids, VFD s, motor staters, control panels, encoders,
* Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC s), Servo
Drives, PC Controllers and HMI s.
* Able to perform a wide range of facilities maintenance and repair
projects and duties in support of production needs. HVAC experience
* Familiar with spray type coating systems. Understand spray guns,
fluid pumps, fluid lines, fittings, regulators, valves, and
proportioners used in fluid delivery.
* Perform and track work tickets and preventative maintenance
* Use a variety of hand, power and pneumatic tools.
* Work safely and follow company safety rules and procedures.
* Perform installation and maintenance on machinery including but
not limited to: Saws, Routers, Sanders, CNC Equipment and general
* Maintains critical spares and consumables inventory.
* Rebuilds equipment and subassemblies as required.
* Work with outside vendors as required.
* Performs machine operations, visual inspections, and, as needed,
some post-processing of parts
* Supports manufacturing management to identify, initiate and
install new manufacturing processes which streamline and improves
the functions of the department.
* Monitors, evaluates and advises Manufacturing Management as to
the health and performance of the machines and other equipment used
in performing the job.
* Performs special projects and assignments as directed by
ATTRIBUTES & CHARACTERISTICS:
* Demonstrates strong communication skills, listening, verbal and
* Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
* VERY self-motivated and driven.
* Demonstrates adaptability and resilience in the face of
* High level of attention to detail
* Minimum 10 years experience maintaining and troubleshooting
electro-mechanical, mechanical and/or pneumatic equipment in a
* Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* MS Office Skills
* Ability to read blueprints, manuals, engineering drawings and
* Must be able to lift 50-60 LBS
* Knowledge of tooling and machinery for wood product manufacturing
* Lean / Sig Sigma experience
Keywords: Canyon Creek Cabinet Company, Redmond , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!