Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - 48 states
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $84,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,190-$1,460 weeklyHome time: FlexibleExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 201470Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive across the 48 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from knowing the freight you
haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Bigger money - Longer hauls means more miles which equals more
money in your pocket. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history
has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is
vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity
that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin,
sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Redmond , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - 48 states, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!