Technician - ISC - Level 2
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we have solved the toughest customer
challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise
and our innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity
and driving a performance culture that values integrity and
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Troubleshoot, repair, maintain and perform preventive maintenance
on a wide range of production equipment including but not limited
- Electronics Assembly
- High Vacuum
- Chemical Wet Processing--
- Work with, maintain and repair complex and innovative equipment
- Use your electronic skills by working on exciting products and
- Broaden and expand your knowledge and participate in
The salary range for this position is ($48,100 - $72,100). The
actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors
including experience, education, geography and other relevant
factors.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED-- -- -- ----
- 3+ years related experience--troubleshooting and repairing in a
- U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a
U.S. Person, which is defined as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent
resident, or have asylum or refugee status in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical and--mechanical
- Have fundamental knowledge of hydraulic,--chemical, electro-
pneumatic, high vacuum, and mechanical systems
- Have practical working knowledge of technical mathematics;
function and use of all types of electronic, chemical, and electro-
pneumatic test equipment, meters, instruments and basic hand
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Cleanroom experience preferred
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.
JOB ID: HRD207716Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 15001 NE 36th
Street,Redmond,Washington,98052,United StatesNonexemptDue to US
export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or
have protected status.Global (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Redmond , Technician - ISC - Level 2, Professions , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!