Sales Operations Associate
Posted on: January 16, 2022
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:Responsible for coordinating,
contracts, proposals, and reseller agreement activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Proposal Coordination of
- Identify assigned project scope and assess resources required
to complete response based on proposal submission requirements and
deadlines on assigned opportunities.
- Facilitate and lead the Initial Sales Opportunity meeting for
- Develop and maintain contract vehicles as necessary.
- Develop the Proposal Management Plan to execute, schedule,
monitor and control response project activities. Clarifies the plan
to make sure all team members understand.
- Assign action items to the response team and collaborate with
other departments as required.
- Monitor performance (timeliness, accuracy, completeness) of the
response team by holding regular meetings to maintainstatus.
- Report response status to management on a timely and regular
- Perform self-check of work products and coordinate independent
quality control review.
- Ensure that proposals are prepared in compliance with Zetron's
process and procedures in accordance with the RFP requirements and
delivered in a timely manner.General Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to Contracts and Proposal Managers as
- Set up and prepare sales handover meetings, including the
preparation and distribution of handover materials.
- Maintain RFP Boilerplate documentation.Reseller Coordination
- Creation and maintenance of the reseller agreements. This
includes creation and approval of reseller applications, review,
analysis and ensuring that the terms of agreement are complete and
in compliance with company reseller guidelines; ensuring agreements
are appropriately processed and set up in Zetron business
- Provide assistance for state contracts and other projects as
TRAVEL:Ability to travel overnight
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Understanding of basic Project Management concepts.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
including but not limited to Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and Power
- Initiative to work independently and drive projects to
- Ability to lead internal team meetings.
- Analytical, with strong organizational and multi-tasking
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to perform in complex cross-functional business
environment as a team player.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to work with all levels
of internal and external parties.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to
convey information clearly and accurately.
- Ability to gather, research and analyze information.
- Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc)
- Government contracting
- Government procurement
- Common CRM (SalesForce, Zoho, Siebel, etc)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent required; two (2) year
post-High School education preferred
- Desired four (4) years of government procurement / contracting
- Or any combination of education and experience that provides
Zetron, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
religion, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran
status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a
disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable
accommodation with the job application process, please contact the
Human Resources department via phone at 425.820.6363, ext. 294 or
via e-mail at email@example.com
Keywords: Zetron, Redmond , Sales Operations Associate, Sales , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!