Retail Sales Associate - No Experience Necessary!
Company: Seattle Goodwill
Posted on: May 7, 2022
- Consistent Scheduling & Hours!
- Great Benefits!
- PAID Training & Growth Opportunities!
- Fun and Inclusive work environment!About the Position The
Retail Sales Associate interacts and assists customers, donors and
others with merchandise selection, suggestion selling and
cashiering in a courteous and professional manner.Essential Job
- Proactively acknowledge, greet and help customers in any area
of the store.
- Assist customers/donors in a timely and courteous manner by
answering questions or directing them to a supervisor.
- Handle cash, checks, and credit card transactions, closing out
cash drawer and balancing all point of sale (POS)
- Able to communicate through standard telephone and wireless
- Merchandise, restock and provide general floor maintenance
- Support team members, assist supervisors and leads when
- Build and maintain internal and external customer
satisfaction.*This role is eligible to become a certified Buddy
Trainer. Buddy Trainers act as a resource to new employees
providing job specific training, questions and guidance through
Evergreen Goodwill's Buddy Trainer programEducation and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency preferred, but not
- No experienced required Certificates, Licenses, or
Registrations: N/APhysical Abilities:
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Have developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate
objects with fingers;)
- Stand for long periods, frequent bending, kneeling, reaching,
stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders;
- Able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps,
- Able to communicate with others effectively both verbally and
written, including those who have limited English skills.
- Maintain reliable attendance.Essential Mental/Sensory
- Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding,
- Interpreting data
- Problem Solving
- Communicating with the public
- Verbal and written communication skillsBenefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance & other optional
- Retirement Program with Employer Match available on first
- Transit Rebate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Personal and Professional DevelopmentAbout Goodwill We
believe in the potential of individuals to make positive changes in
their lives. We believe that education and training empower people
to make those changes. Our vision for the communities we serve is
that each person is able to choose rewarding employment, financial
security and the experience of educational achievement. We are
committed to creating and sustaining a culture of equity, diversity
and inclusion (DEI). We embrace our employees' differences and
acknowledge and support our collective responsibility.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Seattle Goodwill, Redmond , Retail Sales Associate - No Experience Necessary!, Sales , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!