Company: Heidelberg Materials US, Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Pay Class: Salaried Exempt
Minimum Pay Rate: $96,700.00
Maximum Pay Rate: $145,100.00
Line of Business: RMC (Ready-Mix Concrete)
The Company and the Role
Heidelberg Materials is looking for a Sales Representative at the
Redmond, WA location reporting to the Area Sales Manager -RMC.
Heidelberg Materials provides the materials to build our future.
Our future is sustainable. Our future is digital. And it goes way
beyond cement, aggregates, and ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg
Materials North America, previously known as Lehigh Hanson,
operates more than 450 locations with approximately 9,000 employees
in the U.S. and Canada.
Key Targets of the Role
- A driven and motivated sales performer with a proven track
record of bringing value to the customer by listening to their
needs, being responsive and earning their trust daily.
- This position will be responsible for the marketing, sales and
promotion of concrete products. A successful candidate will provide
technical expertise to our customers, grow and solidify our
customer base and relationships.
What You'll Get to Do
- Proactively & strategically shape results by knowing your
customers & the market.
- Assist in the formulation, development and coordination of the
delivery of highly valued account plans for existing/potential new
customers to achieve mutual business objectives.
- Effectively develop and leverage existing customer
relationships, as well as achieve new business goals of sales
growth within each segment.
- Prepare quotations per customer requirements.
- Compile market intelligence and identify potential project
- Participate in the development of marketing plans, sales
targets, and pricing strategies.
- Provide technical knowledge in the application of products.
- Resolve customer issues to maintain high levels of
- Represent the Company within the business community and
- Support a strong team culture by engaging in team meetings that
drive alignment and team success
Essential Experience and Skills
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Civil
- Three to five years of sales / marketing experience, preferably
in a construction materials environment or significant concrete
materials technical experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of concrete materials properties. Concrete product or
asphalt product experience is an asset.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with
solid organizational, multi-tasking and time management
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to set objectives and work independently.
- Advanced computer and analytics skills
- Exposure to construction and construction practices.
- Goal and results oriented with the ability to take
What we have to offer
- $96,700 - $145,120 annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Saving Account (HSA), Health
Reimbursement Account (HRA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA),
Prescription Drug/Pharmacy benefit, AD&D, Short-Term &
Long-Term Disability. Life insurance, Paid Bonding Leave, and
Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- 401k - Retirement Plan.
- Additional Programs: Teladoc (24/7/365 virtual doctor visits),
Livongo (Diabetes management program), Ovia (Maternity and family
planning & support), Progyny (Fertility assistance and guidance), 2
nd .md (Industry-leading expert medical reviews).
- Voluntary Benefits: Cancer Plan, Accident Plan, Hospital
Indemnity, Critical Illness, Term Life Plan, and MetLife Legal
- Paid Vacation 15 days per year and Paid Sick 40 hours per
- Ten paid holidays.
Conditions of Employment:
- Successful candidate must submit to post-offer pre-employment
physical examination, drug/alcohol screen, and background
- Applicants must be residing in and currently authorized to work
in the US
- Role operates primarily a manufacturing environment where the
conditions include moving mechanical equipment, inclement weather,
heat, humidity, and elevated noise levels.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female
/ Veteran / Disabled
Keywords: Heidelberg Materials US, Inc., Redmond , Sales Representative, Sales , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...