Lab Automation Engineer
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: May 19, 2023
-Position ----- Lab Automation Engineer
Location------. Redmond , WA
Job Type Contract/Fulltime- Fulltime
- Computer Science degree or equivalent and/or engineering skills
and equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of Windows-based operating systems and
associated hardware components.
- Experience designing and developing hardware solutions for
- Experience in system debugging, testing, and troubleshooting of
Android based devices.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, routing/switching,
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in automation frameworks like
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Python/C# or any other
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with the ownership of software
project testing: defining test strategy, writing test plans,
designing, and executing software tests.
- knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
for the full software development life cycle, including coding
standards, code reviews, source control, build and release
processes, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Conduct exploratory testing and risk analysis to improve the
overall quality of product.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Redmond , Lab Automation Engineer, Healthcare , Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...